DMCA Policy for Tekken 3
According to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Tekken3.in is an online service provider. With our services, we enable legitimate copyright holders to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing, and showing varied media. We do not in any manner keep track of, examine or analyze the files that users of our service upload to our servers. We take infringements on copyright seriously and will zealously defend the rights of legitimate owners. If you are the copyright owner of any material that appears on Tekken3.in the website and you did not consent to its use, you must give written notice to Tekken3.in so that we may locate the allegedly infringing material and take appropriate legal action.
1. DESIGNATED AGENT
According to the DMCA, the designated agent to contact in the event of a claimed infringement is:
The Site will adhere to the procedures specified in this document and in the DMCA after receiving proper notification of an alleged infringement.
2. COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
Your copyright infringement claim must include the following components:
- A copyright holder’s electronic or written signature or the signature of a representative with the authority to speak for the owner of the allegedly violated exclusive right.
- Identification of the allegedly infringing work under copyright.
- Identification of the allegedly unlawful or the subject of unlawful conduct material that is to be removed or access to which is to be restricted, as well as information that is reasonably necessary to enable the website to discover the material.
- Information that is reasonably necessary to allow the Site to contact the complaining party, such as the complaining person’s address, phone number, and, if available, email address.
- A declaration that the person making the complaint has a good faith conviction that the use of the item in question isn’t permitted by the law or the copyright owner or their representative.
- A declaration that the details in the notification are true and, under pain of perjury, that the complaining party has the right to speak for the holder of the allegedly-infringing exclusive property.
The processing of the DMCA notification may be delayed if all of the aforementioned information is missing.
3. NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN
Procedure: It is anticipated that all users of the Site system, in whatever capacity, will abide by all applicable copyright laws. However, if the Site receives the proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, it will promptly take action by removing or blocking access to the allegedly infringing material or activity provided all such claims have been looked into and found to be legitimate by the Site in its sole and unassailable discretion. In the event that a counter notification is received, the website will adhere to the pertinent DMCA rules.
4. REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you would like to notify us of the infringing material or activity, we encourage you to contact us using the details below:
DMCA Removal Request: https://www.tekken3.in/dmca-removal-request/
Last Updated: 03 April 2023