Tekken 8 Characters List | Review, Gameplay and Roster
Hello, all my dear friends, once again welcome back to our website www.tekken3.in, as you all know on this website I mostly write articles on the Tekken series. So guys today I am going to tell you all about the Tekken 8 Characters, So guys if you are a Tekken lover and you want to get complete details related to the Tekken 8, then continue with us till the last of the article.
With the upcoming sequel in this fighting franchise almost here, check out all of the fighters you can play as in the full roster on PS5, Xbox, and Steam PC. Here in this article, I tell you about the characters of Tekken 8, and from here you can choose your favorite character and you can fight with it. In the Tekken 8, there are all characters having a unique and different fighting style, that you cannot compare with any other series of the Tekken.
Also, Read Tekken 7 Zip File Download For PPSSPP
If you’re excited about what could very possibly be one of the best fighting games out there (when it launches), we have everything you need to know about all the Tekken 8 characters coming to the roster. With this being the eighth entry into the ever-popular Tekken fighting game series, it’s safe to say that there are quite a few characters for Bandai Namco to choose from when it comes to putting together a roster.
Tekken 8 is an upcoming fighting game co-developed by Bandai Namco Studios and Arika and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is one of the best and most played games on the Internet since 1994 and you can play it on your Android iOS, as well as on your PCs also. Here I provide you the list of all the characters of the Tekken 8. If you talk about the Tekken 9 then it is a 11 installment of the Tekken series.
Also Read Tekken 7 APK Download Latest Version
The eighth main and tenth overall installment in the Tekken series, the game is set to be released for PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X and Series S. On our website, we already write many articles on the Tekken series, and from here you can choose your favorite article and you can download the Tekken games according to your choice.
Characters List of the Tekken 8
These are the confirmed characters available in Tekken 8. Confirmed characters mean these are those characters who appeared from the Tekken 1 series and till now they appeared in all series of Tekken.
- Nina Williams
- Jin Kazama
- Kazuya Mishima
- Paul Phoenix
- Marshall Law
- Lars Alexandersson
- Jun Kazama
- Ling Xiaoyu
- Asuka Kazama
- Leroy Smith
- Bryan Fury
Returning Tekken 8 Characters
- Alisa Bosconovitch (From Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion)
- Alex (From Tekken 2)
- Angel (From Tekken 2)
- Anna Williams (From Tekken)
- Armor King II (From Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection)
- Asuka Kazama (From Tekken 5)
- Baek Doo San (From Tekken 2)
- Bob Richards / Slim Bob (From Tekken 6 / Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- Bruce Irvin (From Tekken 2)
- Bryan Fury (From Tekken 3)
- Claudio Serafino (From Tekken 7)
- Christie Monteiro (From Tekken 4)
- Craig Marduk (From Tekken 4)
- Dr. Bosconovitch (From Tekken 3)
- Eddy Gordo (From Tekken 3)
- Emilie De Rochefort (From Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection)
- Feng Wei (From Tekken 5)
- Forest Law (From Tekken 3)
- Ganryu (From Tekken)
- Hwoarang (From Tekken 3)
- Heihachi Mishima (From Tekken)
- Jin Kazama / Devil Jin (From Tekken 3)
- Jaycee (from Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- Jun Kazama (From Tekken 2)
- Kazuya Mishima / Devil Kazuya (From Tekken)E
- King II (From Tekken 3)
- Kuma II (From Tekken 3)
- Kunimitsu II (From Tekken 7)
- Lars Alexandersson (From Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion)
- Lee Chaolan / Violet (From Tekken / Tekken 4)
- Lei Wulong (From Tekken 2)
- Leo Kliesen (From Tekken 6)
- Leroy Smith (From Tekken 7)
- Marshall Law (From Tekken)
- Michelle Chang (From Tekken)
- Miguel Caballero Rojo (from Tekken 6)
- Mokujin (from Tekken 3)
- Miharu Hiarno (Tekken 4)
- Nina Williams (From Tekken)
- Panda (From Tekken 3)
- Paul Phoenix (From Tekken)
- Raven (From Tekken 5)
- Roger Jr. (From Tekken 5)
- Sergei Dragunov (from Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection)
- Sebastian (From Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
- Steve Fox (From Tekken 4)
- Tiger Jackson (From Tekken 3)
- Wang Jinrei (From Tekken)
- Xiaoyu (From Tekken 3)
- Yoshimitsu (From Tekken)
- Zafina (From Tekken 6)
New Characters of the Tekken 8
The first Jack model robot was developed in the former Soviet Union by Doctor Bosconovitch and was designed to be a ruthless killing machine. The Russian military learned of Kazuya Mishima’s plans for a world coup d’etat and dispatched Jack to the tournament to eliminate him.
Prototype Jack Purototaipu Jakku, in Russian: (P. Jack for short) is a playable robot in the Tekken series of fighting games. Prototype Jack was created and designed by Doctor Bosconovitch as the prototype model of the main Jack series. However, after it was stolen by Heihachi Mishima, it was pitted against the main line of Jacks. It is a very dangerous and powerful robot in the Tekken series.
Screenshots of the Tekken 8 Characters
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is Tekken 8 going to be released?
Ans. Tekken 8 is likely to be released in late 2023 or early 2024 for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. The game isn’t coming to Xbox One or PS4. However, the date hasn’t been confirmed by Bandai Namco yet, but it seems likely to give the fighting game some breathing room from Mortal Kombat 1.
Q. Is Tekken 8 coming 2023?
Ans. Bandai Namco has announced a closed network test beta for the fighting game Tekken 8, to take place over two weekends in July 2023. We are 100 % sure that this game will be released at the end of 2023 otherwise at the beginning of 2024. But it will definitely be released now.
Q. Is Kazuya Jin’s Father?
Ans. As any fan of the games will know, Jin Kazama’s father is Kazuya Mishima. Kazuya is the son of Heihachi Mishima. In the story of the games, Jun and Kazuya fell in love while the former attempted to rid the latter of the Devil’s influence.
Also Download Tekken 7 APK Download 35 MB
Tekken 8 is an upcoming fighting game co-developed by Bandai Namco Studios and Arika and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. So Now I finished my words and I hope your all doubts and queries are cleared related to this game, if you have still any doubts or queries in your mind please comment below and I will surely reply to you as soon as possible.